Sacred Movement Ritual ~ A contemplative inner practice of yoga philosophy
Sacred Movement Ritualtm
is a series of nine contemplations in movement. The sequence is original and unique. Each movement is a spiritual lesson, a doorway leading to the essence of the Divine Mother and the love she wishes to impart.
"Dance gives voice to the silence" Ruth Davis
- 9 movement contemplations that are a complete spiritual practice. Each movement contains a spiritual lesson and opens to a deeper contemplation.
- Each movement reveals the inner wisdom path to God as Mother.
- Learn the mystic meaning of movement.
- Balances the subtle energies of the body.
- Move with Nature to experience an egoless state of being.
- Ongoing practice cultivates peace and wisdom.
- Simple yet profound each movement lesson is a seed that when planted with our practice reveals deeper and deeper truths.
- Sacred Movement Ritual uncovers our innermost treasure, the oneness that is inside our hearts, where we are completely free, loved and safe.
- Learn how to connect meditation states with physical movement.
- For those that wish to enrich their personal practice and or teaching, this is a course on the contemplative & inner aspects of Yoga philosophy and how consciousness expresses itself through the physical reality.