Sacred Movement Ritual
The Inner Yoga of the Mahavidyas ~ Great Wisdom Mothers
The Sacred Movement Ritual is a series of nine contemplations in movement. The movements, or mudras, are expressions of the Mahavidyas or the great wisdom Mothers of the East, being felt and experienced through the body & consciousness. Each movement is a spiritual lesson, a doorway leading to the essence of the Divine Mother and the love she wishes to impart. The inner focus of this practice carries us to the oneness that is found in our heart.
Sacred Movement Ritual Book by Ruth Davis
Sacred Movement Ritual DVD by Ruth Davis
- 9 movement contemplations that are a complete spiritual practice. Each movement contains a spiritual lesson and opens to a deeper contemplation.
- Each movement reveals a different aspect of the Divine Mother.
- Learn the mystic meaning of movement.
- Balances the subtle energies of the body.
- Move with Nature to experience an egoless state of being.
- Ongoing practice cultivates peace and wisdom.
- Simple yet profound each movement lesson is a seed that when planted with our practice reveals deeper and deeper truths.
- Sacred Movement Ritual uncovers our innermost treasure, the oneness that is inside our hearts, where we are completely free, loved and safe.
- Learn how to connect meditation states with physical movement.
- For those that wish to enrich their personal practice and or teaching, this is a course on the contemplative & inner aspects of Yoga philosophy and how consciousness expresses itself through the physical reality.